Game-Labs Forum

What a Sequel!

Commander_Rahl

Well done guys.   I loved UG-G, but UG-CW takes it to the next level.   You really have fixed many of the problems and issues with UG-G in this new release.   Not to mention the hugely increased scale and time frame.   Seriously well done.   This game is the BEST Historical war simulator that I've had a chance to play.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Commander_Rahl said:

Well done guys.   I loved UG-G, but UG-CW takes it to the next level.   You really have fixed many of the problems and issues with UG-G in this new release.   Not to mention the hugely increased scale and time frame.   Seriously well done.   This game is the BEST Historical war simulator that I've had a chance to play.

I much agree. 

Don't forget to write  a review :P

• Like 2

Strangely, I had not discovered UG-G about 6 months ago.  I so thoroughly enjoyed it that I was moved to send an email asking that the developers consider expanding that game into something that we now have.  I did this unknowingly.  I had no clue a sequel was in the making.   And now here I find myself within months of asking for something like this in an email to actually enjoying it. :)

Good Job! 

• Like 2