Game-Labs Forum

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I'm personaly very glad that the age of the gentlemans agreement for non aggression has come crashing down! I love a good fight (shame I get less time to play at the moment)  but I can't wait to see the red tide slowly March across the map! 

War is not fair so neither side should complain when it looses.

For the record: The pb is scheduled when the truce ends. On the 8th.

So I haven't missed it *yippee *

Am I correct by reading between the lines with the following??  By attacking the Americans as they fall outside of the alliance system. The Spanish /Danes /froggy /sweeds allies are testing the British and Dutch commitment to our American allies! Will the British and Dutch bother to fight for our American cousins (on paper the three allies are rock solid) or will the Dutch/American/British alliance start to crumble!! If so I think it's very cleaver if not I can't wait to see how the Americans come back from this troubling era! 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

For the record: The pb is scheduled when the truce ends. On the 8th.

still a dickmove and you know it.

we will see if you opened pandoras box for when you fall out of alliance next time. time will tell

Edited by Chimera

3 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

This guys gets it :)

Monk33y wins the game!

(Except the bit about the no holds bar war. The numbers game: Definitly. Player attrition has been a Brits advantage for it seems forever.)

you are most likely getting the no holds bar part of it

5 hours ago, Chimera said:

We know that. For obvious reasons we haven't done that. We could attack all French regions or all Danish regions at once. Even could do it at 4am in the morning. 

But we haven't done it cause obviously it would have hurt the game. 

Or it might just be because 4 similarly strong allies being able to cover eachother's timezones is far less susceptible to it than you guys.

After a long long time of you guys wringing every ounce out of your advantages just to get an edge it looks more like the boot is on the other foot for once.