Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 VP (Dutch) Combat Life

OneEyedSnake

A great victory in the shallow water events for the Dutch today! Some US players came to steal kills from the Brits on us as we were about to engage in a 4v4 with some great gentlemanly Brits, all US gankers were sank and kindly added to our scores, and none achieved scoreboard status. Thats what you get for attacking a teamwork based Nation i suppose. ;):lol: Hope to see all you lads out there again! And hope the three US members that thought they could get some easy kills throught making a 4v4 a 7v4  learned their lesson, the dutch dont leave their members behind, and we will beat you in a 7v7 ;), we believe in fair play and will keep it that way. 

311310_screenshots_20161210220801_1.jpg

• Like 2

Yup, I thought things were going well for the events until this US BSR clan showed up ganking and hopping into battles in progress looking for easy kills on all ready damaged ships or when the oddS were stacked in their favor.  When pressed with even odds they fled or attempted to flee.  I know that these guys are not representative of the US nation, most US guys have been good sports. 

Edited by Stroopwafel
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Friday, Jan 13, 1717
Battle For Oranjestad In Bovenwinds
Sweden and Danes with pirate screen attack the Dutch ports

After failed negotiations due to rogue Swedish nationals war-bombing the Butterfly Island, the Dutch nation decided to attempt a defense of Oranjestad. It was a great port battle which the Dutch had a large lead until the last 30 minutes when the Swedes and Danes began to gain the upper-hand, eventually sinking enough Dutch to take over. GG Swedes and Danes and much appreciation of the US for joining in our fight.
Ru21cpC.jpg

CSrBnwE.jpg

Edited by van der Decken

I have made a personal donation on behalf of the Dutch Nation in a good faith attempt at rebuilding the French Nation. Not included in the pic are 1 Aggy ship, and two VNM Trincs painted Scarred and Sangre, van der Decken specials. :) It is our hope to see the French become a powerful frienemy in the future. Cheers, good wine, and flaky croissants Elric and SINK!
rwcwtbM.jpg

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 2