Game-Labs Forum

Suspicion - Sinking Alt for PVP points

Liq

So yesterday I was sailing around in the pvp event area north of La Navasse. After a while I found a battle of 2 Pirates vs a Brit of a BR of 63. I knew that had to be an undercrewed ship, so I joined the battle and had a look.
In there, I saw it was a British Mercury (2nd Lieutenant so he should have 120 crew available) that started playing on the same day. He tagged the endymion (since he's in the top left and the endymion is in the top right). Why would an undercrewed merc take on an endymion?
However, I kept going in the battle to figure out what really was going on. The Merc player tried to play the 'I'm a Noob' Card by asking very basic questions. But then again he knew how to manaully turn his masts. He also 'accidentally' broadsided me.
The Endymion first didn't want to fight as he saw me following him, so I turned off. However I didnt escape, since I wanted to see what would happen.
In the end, the Merc approached the Endy and said he thinks he could take the Endy because he had a way bigger ship (Merc bigger than endy, yeah right lol). First the Endy didn't shoot at the Merc, but then he put about 2 broadsides into him. The Merc still had like 50% Armor remaining, yet sank fairly quickly. Guessing he took survival off.
After the Endy got the kill, he surrendered pretty soon.
Anyhow, I don't think that Mercury was a legit player. I also recorded the whole thing for you to see what I was talking about.

Merc's playername: Tlatan BLub
Endymion's playername: Gomorrha

• Like 6