Game-Labs Forum

Using alts to craft war supplies

Archaos

in this thread 

the player Bearwall claims to have crafted war supplies in an enemy port. This should not be possible and to confirm I tried it in another port and was unable to craft them. So either this player has discovered a bugged port where it is possible to craft war supplies as an enemy or they have circumvented it in some way by probably using an alt, which I believe is a blatant abuse of the game mechanics in order to affect hostility in a region.

I have not actually written that I crafted warsupplies in an enemy port.. I wrote that I sailed supplies from shrouds cay to kemps bay.. If this is a problem, it lies solely in the fact that the US/Brit/Dutch alliance was unable/unwilling to intercept 10 tradersbrigs doing 17 runs from shroud cay to kemps bay.. Wether or not it is possible to craft the war supplies in an enemy port is irrelevant I merely assumed that it was as it makes little to no sense to me that u can't craft in an enemy port.. If the Brit/us/Dutch playerbase showed the same commitment the transports would have been intercepted..

Edit: I was only participating in some of the runs.. 

Edited by Guest

you stated " We had a danish crafter in town I delivered the supplies to.. stayed there all day.. (and btw a shitload of supplies).. ", that would indicate that you crafted the supplies at the final location. Then when questioned on it you comment " Only if u craft ships... Try some crafting mate.. " again indicating that the crafting was done in the enemy port.

Hopefully this can be looked into by the admins to get to the bottom of it.

5 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Present proof, not theories.

At what ports did this occur ?

Time interval ?

Nations ?

The accusation is made using the persons own claims in his post which I have quoted above. He may have been lying but he led people to believe that he had crafted war supplies in an enemy port and hence I raised it here to be investigated as there is no way to do this without using someone from an opposing nation.

The port in question was Kemps town sometime yesterday and it was done by the Danish nation against the USA territory.

17 minutes ago, Archaos said:

The accusation is made using the persons own claims in his post which I have quoted above. He may have been lying but he led people to believe that he had crafted war supplies in an enemy port and hence I raised it here to be investigated as there is no way to do this without using someone from an opposing nation.

The port in question was Kemps town sometime yesterday and it was done by the Danish nation against the USA territory.

You have actually not quoted anything.. (unless I'm missing something on my screen) And if you cared to read - I wrote I delivered supplies to a crafter waiting in Kemps Bay - We don't have an OP there so we have to physically have someone in port untill the supplies are gathered and dropped.. But pls find the qoutation where I write that I crafted warsupplies in an enemy port.. I admit I was under the impression that you could craft anything in enemy ports except ships.. and the only reason why I cared to reply to this mindless and unsubstantiated allegation is that you apparently took the time to test wether it was possible or not..

-Edited by moderation team-