Game-Labs Forum

Shame and disgrace of the Spanish Faction

Don Inocencio Botijo

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

the idea of the game is own the whole of the map ...so basically you are just going to sit and defend ...oh well if the game survives another 2 months we may see spanish crying about having no ports and no where to go   as per pre patch

why should they grind pve indeed ....why not pvp .....:rolleyes:

At the moment, the only one crying here are you.........

Really you have it so inside????........... Maybe a float is not enough to sit..... poor man....

• Like 1

Just now, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

At the moment, the only one crying here are you.........

Really you have it so inside????........... Maybe a float is not enough to sit..... poor man....

really what am i crying about ?? maybe you misunderstand crying with laughter about a nation that needs others to fight its port battles ...otherwise im all good ..fighting the danes is far more fun than Spanish the Danes don't run around the edge of the circle shooting sails ...would rather have some fun fighting Danes than an hour of boredom with the spanish

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

really what am i crying about ?? maybe you misunderstand crying with laughter about a nation that needs others to fight its port battles ...otherwise im all good ..fighting the danes is far more fun than Spanish the Danes don't run around the edge of the circle shooting sails ...would rather have some fun fighting Danes than an hour of boredom with the spanish

In your first post you cried because the Danes helped us ..... Now you say that you prefer to fight against them ... Please clarify, and then we talk .......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

In your first post you cried because the Danes helped us ..... Now you say that you prefer to fight against them ... Please clarify, and then we talk .......

for clarity  i wasnt complaining about it i was commenting on the the thread title  "shame and disgrace of the Spanish nation " and when i read the title i thought it was Spanish captains complaining that they were not being allowed to fight their own port battles 

4 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

puking on spanish beaches has been an English tradition for years ...as for harrasing your women ..i don't see that happening soon ..its hard for us to tell Spanish men and women apart ..since you all have mustaches .. so best to leave well alone in case of embarrassing mistakes 

i dont think weve ever asked the danes to fight our port battles dont know what your talking about

I think I have explained perfectly, but I'll write it another way, the Danes fight in the Spanish PBs just as the British and dutch fight in favor of the USA and viceversa. It's called an alliance.....ohh i remember, a few days ago, you tried and you and your allies lose.

Edited by Jorge
Corrections
  • Like 1

Just now, Jorge said:

I think I have explained perfectly, but I'll write it another way, the Danes fight in the Spanish PBs just as the British fight in favor of the Dutch and viceversa. It's calles an alliance.....

:D   we all know this ...you nation is  too sensitive :D or was it too near the truth and a lot of Spanish captains don't like the Danes in their battles 

• 3 weeks later...