Game-Labs Forum

Practicing Port Battles and Custom duel room

Hello Defs and Capts,

So with the new hostility system and regional bonus, PBs are becoming rare and important. This means for new players they don't get much chance to practice PB or even join a PB. Besides this 
for me and also alot of other players PBs are the most fun to participate in.

1. What I would like to suggest is in the Misson tab under Ship Duels, some kind of lobby called something like PB practice. Where you can enter with 10-25 players and practice vs AI or even vs players.. There will be no rewards or loss meaning you can try anything you want.

There should be an opption to select shallow, normal or lineship port. 

2. What Im also really missing is a custom duel lobby where we players can make te rules of which ship can join, how many, how long the battle will last etc. etc.
I think this will be a great addition to game because if you dont have much time you can still enjoy the lovely experience of fighting in this game, you can practice more (with clan and nation) and new players get a chance to learn the ropes.

These two can ofc. be combined in one single custom duel room where you can select PB or 5v5 duel etc. etc.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think

• Like 1

On the one hand, I like the fact that the inaccessible nature of PBs breeds some veteran qualities to the game - those who are good at it have probably been at it for months already through good times and bad, instead of just doing 2x practice PBs a day for a week to learn as much with far less effort and no risk.

On the other hand, with the patch PBs have become so inaccessible and rare that the game is quickly going stale for those who enjoyed them, with the effort to get a a single decent PB going being absolutely massive. For that, I sure would welcome a lossless PB lobby just to have some fun.

At the moment I'm leaning towards the latter, since I'm running out of reasons to log in anymore.