Game-Labs Forum

Help! My ship spawned on land and I'm stuck with a hold full of valuables.

JazAero

I have submitted 2 bug reports now.  With no response.  I am unable to play the game at all.  My ship has appeared on dry land with no hope to recover. I cannot sail or move.  My holds completely full, including labor contracts.  I had recently acquired.  I do not wish to lose these.  Since they are becoming very rare and difficult to obtain.  Does anyone know how to get the ship back into the game without destroying everything and teleporting?

I have submitted 2 bug reports now.  With no response.  I am unable to play the game at all.  My ship has appeared on dry land with no hope to recover. I cannot sail or move.  My holds completely full, including labor contracts.  I had recently acquired.  I do not wish to lose these.  Since they are becoming very rare and difficult to obtain.  Does anyone know how to get the ship back into the game without destroying everything and teleporting?

Yup!  Your F11 will be dealt with as soon as possible.  Try not to repeatedly post new tickets - it may delay the response.  If you haven't had a response by tomorrow afternoon, please post here again and I'll utilize internal contacts.

• Like 1