Game-Labs Forum

Alliances ingame needs a change

alliances ingame is being abused, for example you are allied with someone and all of a sudden the alliance is gone and you get attacked by your whould be allied nation, then the next day you are in an alliance again? why not make the alliance last until one of the two parties have negative votes from the other. an example of this is i play sweden on pvp1, now when i set sail i have no idea if we are allied with dennmark or if they are enemys as it change automatically after a few days.

a guy asked if the danes are our friends and one guy said, yes they are our friends, another said they are our allies, someone said they are our enemy (looking at politics) and someone said they are both allied and enemys, the guy asking where new to the game and i guess its pretty confusing for him. also some players consider them allied even after the 9 day timer has ended, some does not since gamemechanics says they are enemys. Please make the alliances permanent until one of the two puts the other on negative votes.

having neutral relations whould be great aswell. means you can still pvp and attack them on the sea but not the towns or something similar maybe.

please move this topic if its in the wrong forum

The reason the alliance between Sweden and Danmark falls out occasionally is a bug that has been reported and according to Ink been identified and will be fixed with the patch. 

Most danes know this and consider Sweden and Danmark allies even when politics tab doesn't show it, but you can never make a guarantee for all players of a nation so be careful or good.