Game-Labs Forum

After Battle teleport bug

Redbeard Hoodlum

It is indeed in the patch notes:

• Probably several horrible horrible bugs introduced

It is bug that happened to me before as well. I though maybe it had been fixed by now as I haven't encountered it for a long time.

On losing a battle, I'm pretty sure you get transported to the nearest national port, not your nearest outpost...not sure whether Free Ports count....

Coquibacoa is nowhere near Vieques, so unless by "near Vieques" OP means an hour from Vieques, then I doubt he was meant to respawn there.

On losing a battle, I'm pretty sure you get transported to the nearest national port, not your nearest outpost...not sure whether Free Ports count....

The port that you are transported to after losing a battle (losing a ship dura) does not necessarily have to be a national port, nor does it have to be one of your outposts.

After the failed US attempted to take Kidds Harbor (on the Secret Island) on Saturday I (and many of the other US players) spawned at Atwood.  Atwood is a free port....and I had no outpost there either. 

Edited by Chijohnaok

Have you sent a report via F11? It seems there is no such report. Most likely it is an old bug with random teleportation, please F11 it right away it happens

yeah I did it 1 min before wright it here, it wasn't big problem for me because I teleported to CS after. And once more I can tell you for 100% that I wrote F11 report.