Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2) Britian and risks to the game

MajorScarlet

As I understand it, Rebel Witch was kicked for making unilateral moves without the approval of his/her clan or nation even.  Making unilateral decisions and negotiations on behalf of people without their approval may not be spying but it is definitely contrary to the whole idea of working within a social structure like a clan.  In short, you were a solo player with clan tags.  Secondly, your hatred for some players (originally GB but now Dutch), has colored any rational thinking or judgement you think you may have.  Thirdly, Danish players admitted to receiving negotiated deals and information from either you or Cordova....one of you stinks and as you seem to be the only one wanting to make peace with the Danes and negotiating private deals, one might conclude that it was you spilling the beans.  I hear the same kinda thing happened with important information about a possible US/GB deal getting into the Pirate's hands but this is only an assumption on my part.

Lastly, I found you to be arrogant on and off of TS and obviously so did some of the others.  You seem to have some sort of super inflated ego issues and  you obviously think quite highly of your negotiation skills as well as your ability to lead in battles(which was laughable).  I recommend that you take a break from the game and consider why you are currently in the situation that you are in and quit blaming others.  Continued angst and drama on Global and the forums is just going to make  you a bigger pariah than you already are.

fair enough if people felt i was a bit over confident , arrogant etc but some of the things hodo is saying are disgusting.

I never wanted to lead battles but cordova asked me too sometimes, since he was usually the one leading battles i was more than happy to help out. i played eve online a lot and was FC for awhile so i expected combat comms when i asked and i tried my best to make order of battle clear. if that was interpreted as arrogance, i cant do anything about that.

Every time i did diplomacy with the danes and BLACK i either asked cordova ahead of time or went to him after wards and talked to him about it. We didnt agree on some of the things. for example i was all about defending the home ports, he wanted to expand britain. i think it led to some division in our diplomacy. I just had no idea people felt this way about me. had i know i would have just kept my mouth shut, played for fun and stayed out of trying to take leadership or diplo stuff to help cordova and shuhac out.

I took a break from the game because cordova called me a traitor during one of our diplomatic chats after i came back with BLACKS proposal for peace and i asked him before hand if i could try one more time. he said i was playing both sides. so i said whoa, and he went off about he isnt a coward or a pu$$y etc. i was like dude nobody is calling you that, i sure wasnt i was just doing diplo stuff and i wanted peace. so i bowed out of the fray for a week or so then ...kicked.

All of this kind of made me appreciate the game more and realize trying to help with leadership stuff in another persons clan is very dangerous . So i plan to play more for what the game was intended to be, FUN.

see you out there.

• Like 1

Funny thing is hojo makes like he knows me. I've never sailed with him. He never showed up until after I stopped associating with CKA. Then he makes me out to be a merchant when in reality I've probably PVP'd 10x more than he has. Ask any one.Then proceeds to say" oh I was only joking , I explained that and you left that out" to make him look less then the tool that he is. Bullshit. Prove it. Lies and misinformation. Your fooling less and less misguided newbies every day , they're figuring it out in case you didn't know it.

I feel like this thread has gone way off topic.

The OP is about forming a pvp zone and perhaps a resolution for new players.

Yet several people (whom I shall not mention here) have opted to derail this thread and we have elapsed into chaos.

Instead of people hurling empty insults at one another to justify vindication of their actions; the only way for people to truly gain vindication is an honourable duel, not this chaps :D

• Like 1

As an update since a certain forum members posts were deleted by moderators, so it would seem i am posting or responding to nothing. There have been comments made about my person on this forum which go beyond petty insult or game drama. Be very careful about what you accuse someone of on this forum, that trolling or attacks do not cross the line into harassment. I wont tolerate it. Thank you.