Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] August 28th 1716, General Court Martial of Komandør fox2run

Skully

General Court Martial Verdict  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Members of Council, what is your verdict in the matters on Komandør fox2run?

Are you seriously suggesting that fox2run be forcibly put into the Pirate faction?

No, the question we seek answer to here is: do we want to be able to toss someone into Piracy?

If yes, then we can start looking for the how.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16219-accusing-a-saboteur-marking-an-outlaw/

But to answer the first question means to violate a core principal we all (should ;)) hold, (unconditional) freedom.

So in that regard the proceedings are a "trick" to have people show their true intent. This could never have worked with some hypothetical/theoretical setup, hence the complete story.

So poor fox2run is our guinea pig then?

Skully, what do you think of the fact that the majority of players seem to think that we should punish fox2run although he has, to my knowledge, never spoken abusively (in fact he has always seemed to defend his views quite politely) to another player, been racist, homophobic or similar or tried to scam players etc. He is simply playing the game in a way some others don't like and despite breaking no rules, the consensus seems to be that we should punish him for it.

I know I feel rather unsettled about this and wonder if you feel similarly?

• Like 2

I know I feel rather unsettled about this and wonder if you feel similarly?

I can understand how you feel that, it is hard to see everything and keep up.

I only feel wonder why the Silver smells of poop, but there is only one person who can answer that...