Game-Labs Forum

Hi there,

I primarily played on PvE US before the server got moved and renamed.  Though my character retains his rank on the other servers, all of my assets are on PvE, which now has the same ping time as the European PvP server (now 100ms vs. 19ms for the US PvP server and the US PvE server formerly, which leads me to surmise that the PvE server was moved across the Atlantic).  If there's any chance that the developers would consider creating a US PvE mirror (i.e. same player assets and progress as the original PvE server), that would be very much appreciated on this side of the pond.

Cheers all--

Not enough players to allow for such that is why the EU Mirror got shut down and the PvE got moved to EU.  They need to just merge it with the PvP1/2 servers and be done with it.

Would there be a way to set up some kind of server relay to allow American players to access the European server (so they could stay combined)?  I'm not a tech person, but wouldn't such an arrangement make sense?

Not enough players to allow for such that is why the EU Mirror got shut down and the PvE got moved to EU.  They need to just merge it with the PvP1/2 servers and be done with it.

Would there be a way to set up some kind of server relay to allow American players to access the European server (so they could stay combined)?  I'm not a tech person, but wouldn't such an arrangement make sense?

And wasn't the original European PvE a completely separate server, rather than a mirror?  I.E. someone could have different assets on each one, versus a carbon copy with the same assets on both?