Game-Labs Forum

GAME CRASH AND THE DEMOTIVATING CONSEQUENCES :(

Donjuan Dimarco

Hello Dear Developers, Admins,

it happened a very unpolite and frustrating thing in game. While doing 200 fleet mission today I was in boarding procedure. After winning against a NPC VICTORY I wanted to switch aboard because the ship started to burn and I wanted to extinguish the upcoming fire. While doing that the game crashed and it wasn't my fault.

After relogin I saw an explosion cause the ship got a fire shock and destroyed my ship as well.

person in game who were witnessing (they were in the mission as well):

Lee Branon (VAVI Clan), Kuscheltiermoerder (VAVI Clan)

And it would be very polite of you, if you give back my lost items as redeemables:

1 Santisma (Exceptional)

Upgrades: Exceptional "Extra Hammocks", Exceptional "Grog Rations", Fine "Marines", Mastercraft "Boarding parties"

Gold: CREW LOSS aprox. 700 so 350.000 Gold

You can validate my claims,  Iposted it already in bug report (F11) while doing the mission.

I hope you will give back my lost items. Thank you.

Best Regards

Donjuan

• Like 2

Hello Lytse,

thank you for your support. Very good community here. It's cool to fight and trade under dutch flag.

Anyway my point of view ist that the devs are now in charge to give back my lost issues.

Because it was a game crash and not the unskillness of my gameplay.

Best Regards

Donjuan

• Like 1

DEAR DEVS,

I posted yesterday that a game crash ruined my econmical base in game. I wonder why I didn't get an answer from you right now, if I get back my ingame assets.

So I want a clear statement if I will get back my lost issues or not. I have the bad feeling that I am not respected as a customer by your company and the demotivation level has reached a maximum.

Best Regards

Donjuan

Edited by Donjuan Dimarco
  • Like 1

Assest from crashes have been recovered before by using In-game report tools.  your frustation is understandable  but following the correct steps should give your back your assest, venting   repeatedly on forum probably not

• Like 1