Game-Labs Forum

Are Servers Crashing? 1:44pm EST/Crash Teleport To Nowhere

Cpt Blackthorne

I was sailing from Road Rocks to Little Isaac Rock and was experiencing massive lag spikes of 24k+. Got disconnected. Reconnected and had more lag spikes. During one of the lag spikes, I ended up right on Pedro Cay. Now I'm stuck there on the island. This was all within 2 minutes. I logged out. Logged back in and still sitting outside Pedro Cay. How??? Created F11 report.

Could be

Our US server provider seem to be having too many troubles lately

need to be replaced

if you lost anything because of that - report what you lost (in detail) in F11 report

There are reports of 1 dura lost in PBs. Which happened to me last week. Already made the report for that one last week. I will say that at the same time as the crash that nearly all websites I tested were experiencing the same issues. Even google was completely dead, like we has a massive inet attack or infrastructure failure somewhere in the US.

Is this occuring on PvP2 ? Yes 

Edit 2:24pm: now that im so far away from my starting point and in middle of hostile waters, i have to tele to capital. which means i had to destroy my treasure :/ meh. it happens.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Could be

Our US server provider seem to be having too many troubles lately

need to be replaced

if you lost anything because of that - report what you lost (in detail) in F11 report

maybe you can move the servers to the Bahamas :)