Game-Labs Forum

Logging from post battle screen

Several times recently Pirate or Dane fleets have descended in the vicinity of Jamaica to pounce on and take out badly outnumbered British ships. Large fleets have quickly gathered to pounce on the gankers and waited for long periods of time at the battle location.

The Pirates/Danes (I am sure that many nations are using this exploit, just happened to be Pirates and Danes that I witnessed) appear to be logging off in the post battle screen and never appear in the open world. They obviously log back on at a later time and escape.

Raiding close to Jamaica should be a risky operation on their part but by virtue of this log off exploit they can raid and escape pretty much anywhere. 

Logging off from the post battle screen should not be possible and if they do they should appear for the normal amount of time in the open world.

Lastly the 2 min timer on joining battles is far too short. You can be part of a group operating together in fairly close proximity and still miss being able to join if the wind is slightly against you.

• Like 1

I agree that the enemy should be sighted coming out of battle at the very least unless it is foggy\Raining and night time.

Others have suggested we see exactly where the battle is and that PVP battles even though closed do not disappear. To make it easier to gather outside.

Ships in battle would also technically see any ships waiting for them outside of battle just as we want to see where the battle is exactly. It's a hard balance.