Game-Labs Forum

Perma Stuck in Shallows WTF!!!

Plixin

Seriously, this is ridiculous, why is this shit still happening!? I take a mission, finish, and then I get placed right in the middle of shallows, no possible way to get out except with teleport. But wait! My teleport is used so I get to do absolutely fucking nothing in this game for 3 goddamn hours. You have had more than enough time to get this game in order, this is just pathetic. No wonder so many players left and are leaving that you had to shut down a server...............quit screwing around and fix your shit already.

... Early Access - Report and keep moving on, the life of a tester.

You can take the early access schtick and choke on it. Its well beyond the time early access can be used as an excuse and the shear amount of players that have left already make that fact abundantly clear. 

You can take the early access schtick and choke on it. Its well beyond the time early access can be used as an excuse and the shear amount of players that have left already make that fact abundantly clear. 

You do realize most games are in development for over 5 years, right?  It takes a company of nearly 300 people over 5 years to go form Elder Scrolls 4 to Elder Scrolls 5.  This is a company of 30 people.  Give them a break.  Spawn locations are one of the hardest things to get right when the server has to create them on the fly.  The game gets it right 995 times out of 1000 right now, which is pretty good for the stage of development this is in(early alpha).  Go have a coffee, watch some Youtube videos, and wait.  You can complain nonsensically, since the problem won't be solved before the 3 hours is up anyway, or you can do something else and come back later.

How is this in anyway past the point of when early access can be used "as an excuse"? We are still in alpha, early to mid alpha at that. Expect bugs, lots of them.

You have had more than enough time to get this game in order, this is just pathetic.

I think that issue happens because of the implementation of your position on the open sea when a battle is about to occur.. Like tagging someone in consideration of shoreline and wind to prevent the target from escaping what would have been a water only battle instance before.. Since that feature is relatively new I wonder what your rage is all about, especially because of the state of development in general.. Look at AAA games like that arkham game on pc which was soo buggy that warner bros. was even forced to publicly endorse refunding their own game.. *ucked up faces in assassin's creed or games like total war rome2 which are so broken at release that it took them almost an entire year to be where they should have been at day one..

Edited by BACk ALLEY ShENANiGANS

First of all - do not use foul language, Captain, it won't make things easier. Always report a bug in a calm way. In case the problem is still exist (teleport didn't work), report here