Game-Labs Forum

Very excited

I have been waiting a long time for a quality age of sail MMO so the news is fantastic. I hope you keep the game realistic and dont follow the POTBS developers giving our ships 3 lives and able to teleport from one side of the map to the other instantly. 

Anyway i look forward to joining in the discussions.

Thank you.

Silk

• 4 weeks later...

I play potbs since beta, iam super happy that u makeing this game, a legacy of potbs that should be. I play at Uncharted Water Online, there is many good game mechanic that u should look at, besides is stupid manga style.

I play potbs since beta, iam super happy that u makeing this game, a legacy of potbs that should be. I play at Uncharted Water Online, there is many good game mechanic that u should look at, besides is stupid manga style.

With all due respect Sir, PotBS could hardly be called a simulation game. I played it a lot (since first beta too) as after AOSII there was not much alternative. A true naval age of sail game is not arcadish and focusses on sailing and naval battle. Not economy and missions etc. I have been told there will be no spells & magic in this game, so that is alreay a big thumbs up.

Yours faithfully,

S!

• Like 1

I agree with you 100% Verhoeven, it is the Age of Sail Naval Simulation aspect that has me excited. Anything with crafting, magic, (privateering preferrably over pirates) etc etc loses my interest, I really hope it is nothing like that. So far from what I can see it looks very naval oriented, so far so good.

Regards,

Gibson

• Like 1