Game-Labs Forum

Clan invite broken?

Many times I would send out an invite to new players, but when they log in they never get an invite message. So, to me it looks like the Clan invite system requires two parties to be online in order to receive an invitation and makes Clan invite tool somewhat useless. I have people want to join clan. but we can never meet at the same time. This means I will not be able to add them, or I will if I get lucky with time. 

Is it possible to make system send out a pending invitation until player logs in? Something like Potbs had. Once you log in you get a message. I don't think it can be difficult to code. 

Thanks. 

Clan invites requires both players to be online. Works perfectly and not useless at all. Some clans have more than 150 members

no plans to change this in the near future

I Disagree it being perfect system at all. It only works for clans that have big base membership that have multiple officers on multiple timezones. For us Small casual clans this is nightmare. Imagine trying to invite someone to our society that is playing on somewhat "rare" timezone or we just dont have officer playing on that zone, it can take from days to week or longer to catch on people online the same time.

Also it really does not help at all that you have no way at all to check if they are not online. Sure we can make everyone officer in our society to make sure we have inviters online, but that totally kills the society ranking system.

Also its quite hard to keep track of the people when you need invite multiple applicants whit your current system, at least give us "applicant list" or something where we can see if players are online or not that can be used if other party member is offline. As i have understood friendlist is useless as it works same way as guild invites, both need to be online...