Game-Labs Forum

Teleportation / Fast Traveling

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this suggestion?

I would't like to see ship teleport removed from the game. It is a very useful instrument to get back to the capital when it's got late in the evening (or early in the morning). I can't believe you're pleading for removing this feature. Or you will never see any PVP fights far away at enemy coasts. The amount of time you need to get there and to get back to your capital will be too much. Removing OW teleport only makes sense when the whole world size is reduced at least by factor 2.

The great news is that a compromise has been reached in patch 9.8: teleporting between outposts is now unlimited, with no 4hr cooldown. This doesn't move ships, but it does allow you to quickly jump around the map to your various outposts. YAY!

In addition, teleporting to capital has been updated. You can still teleport to capital (on a 4hr cooldown I believe) but, you can no longer do it with cargo.

This is a nice fix because it still allows captains who get lost / tired / whatever to get back to their capital, but it removes the "exploit" of teleporting fully laden cargo vessels. Thereby ensuring those cargoes will have to travel at least some of the time through the OW. DOUBLE YAY!

• Like 1