Game-Labs Forum

Capping NPC'S

Hello,

I find the capping of NPC'S and it going to the Admiralty disturbing. First of, I'm a clan member , but a lot of players chose not to join a clan. They rely on one of two choices in the game. One is to cap a ship and use it in PVP or PVE or break it up for crafting or sell it for cash. Good choice's in this game. You must realize a lot of players will not join a clan there reason's being there own. The other choice these players have is to buy a over price ship that some other player crafted. Greedy players who price a ship that no one will ever buy. Removing capping NPC'S is going to hurt the game in my belief.

Having a capped ship for use is what a lot of players will have to play with. It was a good choice to have in the game. A player capping a ship could do what they wanted with it. Now It goes to the admiralty. Maybe cash is not the answer a player wanted.

I must say too that capping NPC'S was what I liked to do also. That was my fun. Not port battles, not chasing NPC fleets with others, I liked capping ships and using them PVP or PVE.

Please bring back capping NPC'S and letting the PLAYER decide what he/she wants to do with the ship, not the game itself.

Thank You.

Your options:

1. Keep fleeting on your own, cap(Send to Admiralty) and earn gold. Accumulate enough gold to buy a good ship.

2. Go to the shop and buy cheap Basic Frigate or smaller and pvp in it(Shops sell all ships up to Super Frigates).Go pvp and Capture player ships. 

3. Set up craft and sell resources, accumulate money to buy a good ship. 

4. Move to PvE server if above options are not possible. 

• Like 1

1. the patch isnt even out yet, lets wait for it to get out and test it before we start making posts about how this and this will ruin the game(there have been a couple allready) without even having tried it out yet

2. NPC now sell all ships bellow super frigates... use the cash earned by either sinking or capturing ti buy one of these, they even have more dura than one you capture