Game-Labs Forum

will we see first rates battles only in the future?

hey captains

there is a trend i see with anxiety

in port battles and open world battles the number of Victorys and Santisimas increased dramatical. Smaller ships like frigates und Trincomales can outmanouver ships of the line easy but in big battles they a less important up to useless. The result is all player grind more and more the be part of the fleets and in pvp battles. this is pity because we will see less and less different types of ships.

my suggestion is:

dont cap battles based on 25 player

make a limit based on battlerating

Result:

line ships fleets only get outnumbered by frigates and trincomales  fleets

2 suggestion

make stern and bow more valuable up to sink a ship only by shooting the stern and bow

result:

frigates dont have to sail side by side to a ship of the line

we will see more mixed up fleets and give new players the chance to be part in pvp fleets

Some battles are battles that are stand up and should be for SOLs. This is what they are good at and not much else.

Next we will find that people want SOLs to be better at maneouvering so they can participate in fast frigate raids and chases.

This is the suggestion I had for all ships being used without insane amounts of artificial balance work on individual ships back and forth:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12184-add-handicap-xp-and-gold-rewards-for-fighting-in-less-powerful-or-popular-ships-and-balance-the-game-this-way/

Or just set 3 types of ports, Shallow, Medium and Deep.

Therefore all of the ships in the game can be used and it will introduce more Frigate (5th and 4th Rate) style battles.

All that needs added is Medium ports somehow and job is done. that means everyone can be involved :)

Or just set 3 types of ports, Shallow, Medium and Deep.

Therefore all of the ships in the game can be used and it will introduce more Frigate (5th and 4th Rate) style battles.

All that needs added is Medium ports somehow and job is done. that means everyone can be involved :)

I really hope it would be trinco wars not connie wars :)