Game-Labs Forum

Port flipping

As Spanish diplomat and also being the one having the idea, i feel I need to explain what happened with the Conttoy-Mugeres-Cuyo-Conil ports.

We offered our french allies some of our ports and we plan to keep doing so if necesary. For now, those 4 cities are as we agreed with our french allies so there is no need to exchange them again.

On the other hand, we plan to keep doing so when necesary, being sure that giving assets (or cities) to an ally in a joined war efford is (or should be from our point of view) allowed

Port flipping is as it is in the game and may be it should be changed, but then, a port "giving" system should be implemented imho.

Gaizka

Spanish Diplomat

• Like 1

Giving them the ports is fine. swapping them back and forwards every day is not as far as I can interpret the decision. you say you have given them Conttoy, then why did you take it back yesterday? this was the problem. you gave it to them one day, then you took it back next day and swapped it with the port next to it. that was the problem. it makes the ports invincible.

the tribunal findings were clear, there is no wrongdoing proven this time but if it was proven in future, continuous port flippings are not allowed.

So right now you own Conttoy, so what you have said about giving it to the French is not the case at the moment. why was it returned to you the next day?

Anyway I am happy with the decision, they have made it clear that any continuous flipping will not be allowed so the potential method of abuse I described will not be possible. this is good for the game. if the ports mentioned do not change hands between you again today then it is fine I think.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1