Game-Labs Forum

[RDNN] PvP Endgame PVP Clan Server 1 (DK-NO)

Hey!

[RDNN] Is a merger of some of the most active clans. We aim solely on highend PvP and PB.

We want to be the largest english speaking clan on the DK-NO side. 

What you get:

Dedicated players

Active community

Easy to get action enviroment

Acces to lvl 50 crafters

Clan bank

We want:

Dedication towards the clan efforts

Active participation

Social skills and focussed mindset

Teamplayer mindset

Rank Kaptajn or above

Ability to communicate in english on TS

If you come from another server or nation, we will help you back in action.

If you want to merge your clan, feel free to contact me to setup a meeting with our ledership board.

Visit our web: http://justisdepartementet.org/

Apply for membership here: http://justisdepartementet.org/content/apply-membership

Feel free to contact me ingame!

/Azenya

Edited by Azenya
  • Like 4

35 active members and counting.

Note that we do full mergers, with other clans. Also if you are on another nation or server. We provide you with ships, to get started. A merger will provide your clan leader with at least one spot on the board.

/Azenya

Edited by Azenya

Lol you stopped after 408 hrs you haven't played much then, I have 1200+ but then I am a died harder tester who is hear to help develop the game fix it then break it then fix it some more this is what we all signed up for not to run away because there is no end game there is going to be no end game if everyone runs to the next EA game they find because they are bored of grinding and oh wait God forbid some pvp!

• Like 2

Lol you stopped after 408 hrs you haven't played much then, I have 1200+ but then I am a died harder tester who is hear to help develop the game fix it then break it then fix it some more this is what we all signed up for not to run away because there is no end game there is going to be no end game if everyone runs to the next EA game they find because they are bored of grinding and oh wait God forbid some pvp!

What is the point of this post? Is there some value in NA playtime accumulated?

408 hours can be over 3 months of available gaming time to someone. To many, free time and how to spend it is one the most valuable things there are in life. Its interesting that taking care of that spare time and reallocating that for something else can be considered cowardice somehow. Besides, he bought the game and gave his own contribution in $.

edit: On topic: I heard we are the Russian zerg so I will naturally welcome everyone to join your future overlords, the DK-NO, even if I'm not in the RDNN. Herminator is cool.

Edited by Erkki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...