Game-Labs Forum

War Zones - Port Battle improvements.

OISNvWw.png

In my opinion should be something like "War Zones" like on screenshot. War Zones bring more people to defend and attack, because they can gather honour points which can be exchanged in Admiralty Port. For example - special pvp ranks, better upgrades or even additional life on ships.

At this moment defenders are losing time and got nothing from participating in a port battle.

My idea works only if port battle system will be changed. Attackers should buy a flag one day before events starts (can sails with a flag only when timers are opened). Thanks to this improvements people can do a important preparations and go fight under port where will be a lot of defenders and enemies. Thanks to this system everything will be clear and with much more fun.

Please think about this. I think it is not very hard to do.
Edited by Neith

The mechanics need to be changed. That's for sure. At the moment the most hardcore players will cap the most ports. And we are loosing players every day. They lost ships which are blocked in ports, contracts, buildings or are just burned out and lost fun.

A few suggestion were made and this is something interesting too. But I would just give extra credit for xp and gold. Maybe a loot too at the end for those who participated during this event.

But I have also to say this woulfn't solve the problem with the multible flag buys. For example you could buy a flag for every enemy port for the next day. So we would have the like now just with 24 hour delay and a paradise for hardcore players who have the whole day time to attack ports every hour.

The defenders would not have a chance.

The idea itself is not bad because you need to prepare the port for attack for the next day. But there should be a mechanic in the game to solve the problem with the multible flag buys.

I would keep this suggestion in mind. Maybe not 100% but maybe mix it up with other suggestion. I still like the idea of the POTBS mechanics bit I guss the devs still want their own style. So maybe there is a way to mix this all up. For example preparing the port for days with activities around the port for the port battle till it's a hot spot than you can buy the flag and then your mechanic would cutinue the port battle.

I still made a suggestion with limited ships of sol limited br too. SO also lower ranks with smaller ships would be needed for the port battle. At the moment they are just canon fodder to stop the flag. Not more.

So more players would have more pvp action too.