Game-Labs Forum

Proposition to rename English Nation Australia Nation

PIerrick de Badas

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should British nation beeing renamed Australie nation?

• Yes, most of their port timer are set up for Australia
    • No, they are British but just to bad to fight when ennemy are connect

I've looked on the map today to make a turn about the timers and so far it seems than the majority of British port are owned bye the Australia nation.

On the 90 ports the british still remain, around 60 are set up on Australia timer what is between 5 and 7hour on morning. Some are set too between 3 and 5hours for Taywan empire.

I know Australian people and Taywan are a lovely population but i'm wondering for the poor english that want to join the english nation and in fact are not able to play in their own primtime as there is noone in their nation and everyone is playing during their night.

Beeing in a so vast empire and feeling lonely cause of the Australian not able to play during 18h-midnight in european time may decrease the pleasure of play for many players joining the british nation without knowing they will be few during their primetime.

To not wast people time, i think the british nation may be splitted in two nation, one named British and one named Austrie or just rename the Britisih nation Australia nation to allow the british players living on european time to play in others nations when they start to play to have a population to speak with insteand on having noone to speak with on national chat.

I know that some british have already make the good choice to be able to spend time with players like the Drunk or les Abaissés who join other nations.

British players, the french council speaks in english, don't be shy or afraid to join us. At least, you will be able to play with someone. We are wondering about your pleasure to play and your ability to stay in game.

So far, it seems you can barely form a port battle fleet in our primetime to defend but for how many times? Ofc you may ask the Australian players to stop chasing wapiti and help you in the middle of their day to a massive attack but what will you do when the Japanese empire will awake up in danish and french nation and put bad timer on our port?

Is the game going to be a Japano-dano-French nation vs an Australia-British-Fishofmiddleofpacific war?

It's still time to assume your nation even if it's hard. Don't hide yourself behind someone flag ; don't be so shy and try to be proud of yourself.

• Like 10

Can we stop with these dumb posts about changing Brits to Australians, Pirates or Danes to Russians, East vs West, Russians vs everyone, whoever to whatever, etc? 

Stop bringing real life politics into the game.

• Like 10