Game-Labs Forum

Guild BEARS - Port battle Grief

This should be bannable offense and counted as exploit/abuse of game mechanics. Today while defending port 3 random guys joined and left almost immediately and wasted spot for 3rd rates and costed us a port. Lost it due BR.

Edit: Really there is nothing to stop cheaters to buy second or even third account and join to enemy side to stop their 3rd rates joining and leading to unfair advantage.

Edited by Captain Alexander
  • Like 1

Hmm. Pirate on Pirate PvP is completely legal. Just wondering why wouldn't Pirate on Pirate treachery be legal as well?

Whilst I do not condone this type of behavior, it's an interesting thought. At least to me.

Hmm. Pirate on Pirate PvP is completely legal. Just wondering why wouldn't Pirate on Pirate treachery be legal as well?

Whilst I do not condone this type of behavior, it's an interesting thought. At least to me.

If you consider joining a team and leaving as Pirate on Pirate PvP, then this behavior would amount to green on green, since it's all happening on a single side of the fight.

I think we'd all be fine with them joining the other side (real treachery) and taking up very valuable enemy slots  :P

This should be bannable offense and counted as exploit/abuse of game mechanics. Today while defending port 3 random guys joined and left almost immediately and wasted spot for 3rd rates and costed us a port. Lost it due BR.

Edit: Really there is nothing to stop cheaters to buy second or even third account and join to enemy side to stop their 3rd rates joining and leading to unfair advantage.

Making deep water PBs go from Cerberus up is a joke anyways. If you show up in anything less than a trinc, you're essentially irrelevant. You're not going to wear down a third rate at long range in 90 minutes with 9lb if you could fire on it throughout the entire fight.

This needs to be addressed.