Game-Labs Forum

Ahoy captains !

Gathering group of pirates ( NoTag ) )who enjoy small PvP, fast ships, no politics.

Operate around all map and get payed for that ! :)

Must not afraid of dirty work and have no heart (sometimes we have crying kids to sink ).

We are just few of us and sailing in the shadows without any tag. So if you want to get into our group or you need to hire pirates contact me.

Same nick in game . Or pirate team speak  kami.kazhkaz.net

EDIT:  ENG / RU  

Edited by Toothless Jack
  • Like 3

I am glad to inform you that we are growing in numbers and soon will be able to fulfill bigger contracts as well.

We just finished our one of the first contracts and here is some replies from our clients.

Fantastic work  :P don't worry when we get enough gold we'll be sure to send a chest your way.

You guys are the real deal, just hope I can keep paying better than anyone who dislikes me  :P

Sad you guys get more done than our own clans..I'd like to add xxxxxx to the list of traitors you're hunting, wishing you more success 

For the reasons you all understand our clients can not post feedbacks :)

If you looking for pirate life, be free, enjoying in sailing small ships (everything lower frig),sink everything that you see and get payed for this, join us !

kami.kazhkaz.net ( Team Speak ) lookup for Toothless Jack

PS. As from tomorrow our group is free for hiring.

So if you need some clan slowing down in progressing or you afraid that some sneaky traders getting all resources from your town you can send me an email in-game or here.