Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 - Battle of Little Inagua

Bentguru

GGZ.

I really hope for the sake of this game that retard in a 60 crew Surprise w/ 2 fleet members that joined us was not one of your guys doing it on purpose... Then again I simply cannot imagine how a low level guy would be running around in a Surprise and 2 fleet members and doing this if it wasn't on purpose/planned. If the Brits are actually using that kind of bottom of the barrel tactics, the devs really need to address this kind of issue.

Other than that, it was a pretty epic fight, we all very much enjoyed it.

I really wish we'd of had our full crew. I'd say we only had 15 real fighters there between the Cerbs and the stupid scoundrel with the cutters. My 3rd rate got out safely after the battle :). Got the credit for killing multiple 3rd rates too! 3400 Xp worth. So good fights all around IMHO. 

I'd really like them to remove the 1.5 minute leave mechanic though a lot more ships would of sunk then. Change it to like 5 minutes for port battles.

Good fight.

Pirates 5600 BP vs Brit 4420 BP.

Most of the Brits arrived late, with only 9 of us only being inside the port at battle start, and then only because we happened to be hunting for pirates near Mortimer when you guys purchased the flag.

No clue who your guy with the cutters was, certainly not one of ours. Feel free to hang him when you find him :)
e were however grateful for him blocking out what could have been an extra couple of 3rd Rates, as most of our BR weight arrived barely in time and even then you significantly out weighed us.

I have been re-watching my video of the match. Particularly interesting to see the circle closing so fast towards the end. Apparently some people cant see it, which caused some confusion on our side. Don't know if any of yours had similar issue, though it looked like 1 or 2 might have.

If you got credit for 'multiple' 3rd rates (2 sank), then you robed everyone else on your team of all the 3rd Rate kills, well done you dirty sea rat  :P

We enjoyed the kill XP from the 3 of your 3rd rates that sank also.

At least as many pirates were saved by the exit timer as Brits. Including ones that got caught outside the circle as it closed and had to flee or die.
It works the same for all, and lets face it, if you weren't shooting at someone for that amount of time then its your fault just like it's ours the other way around.

Anyway, a glorious victory for His Majesty's forces... huzah!

Hey its their fault they didn't survive. Just like with all charges.. never be the first guy, and always try to angle your sides so you don't take shit tons of damage. Ended up with ~3500 Xp.

At the end i had about 25-35% left on both sides. with the front and rear gone :) easily survivable. I especially enjoy knowing i sank Shifters with his fine live oak with exceptional mods.

GGZ.

I really hope for the sake of this game that retard in a 60 crew Surprise w/ 2 fleet members that joined us was not one of your guys doing it on purpose... Then again I simply cannot imagine how a low level guy would be running around in a Surprise and 2 fleet members and doing this if it wasn't on purpose/planned. If the Brits are actually using that kind of bottom of the barrel tactics, the devs really need to address this kind of issue.

Other than that, it was a pretty epic fight, we all very much enjoyed it.

I swear on my Grandmothers grave that it was not any member of SOB that was in the Surprise, I do not know if it was a spy.