Game-Labs Forum

Guild INS - Lapinou Insidae

Kutai

Hello,

I would like to bring the player Lapinou Insidae from the Pirate guild INS to the attention of the Tribunal. 

Earlier during my 3rd rate hunting I engaged in a fight against some French NPC ships. The INS guild player joined and began to ram friendly players. When asked what he was doing he stated that he was a 'rebel' and liked to attack other Pirates. I informed him very clearly that green on green damage was against the rules. 

I then began to cap a 3rd rate ship after I had took its crew down to a suitable amount. The INS player pulled up beside me and began to ball the 3rd rate I was capping with the sole intention of sinking it. I asked several times for him not to and he continued. I managed to cap the 3rd rate at which point he CONTINUED to attack it. I changed from my 3rd rate into the one I had capped and STILL he continued to shoot at the ship I was now in. Green on Green. He set the ship on fire and I was forced to change back to my previous ship as I no longer had the crew to put the fire out. The 3rd rate I had captured blew up. 

This was not the only ship in the battle and there was several others for him to attack. He was quite adamant about denying me the prize even if it meant attacking green on green. 

Please see the below screen shot for evidence of his attack on me, Green on Green. 

For your review,

Kuthara. 

FcZJnhX.jpg?1

• Like 1

seems pretty clear...there have been lots of reports of INS clan members attacking fellow pirates.

I have no issue with them attacking other Pirates. That is part of the game. Its them attacking other friendly players in a battle and saying they are allowed to do so because they are rebels.

Green on green is strictly prohibited. There needs to be some real work done to tackle the ability for your own side to attack and grief you.

Edited by Kutai

I have no issue with them attacking other Pirates. That is part of the game. Its them attacking other friendly players in a battle and saying they are allowed to do so because they are rebels.

Green on green is strictly prohibited. There needs to be some real work done to tackle the ability for your own side to attack and grief you.

I didn't realize it was against the rules. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Its not only him, its his entire guild.

They want to be real "pirates" and they said multiple times that they dont care about any "rules".

I was also in that battle and my Trinco was flipped by that guy (even that could be an accident).

Kuthara asked before the battle starts if its ok for everyone if he captured one of the 3rd Rates, everybody was fine with it.

Than this Insidious joined in his Frigate and didnt care. Its not against the rules to shoot the enemy , but he continued after the boarding process was initiated.

and he even did not stoped shooting on the captured 3rd rate, even if everyone in the battle told him that this is green on green and not allowed.

Edited by Mored

Maybe the penalty of green on green should be a lot higher but in an exponential way.

In other words, the first few rounds of damage you do won't be to hard on lost XP and lost gold (I have shot mates by error), however, as that damage number starts building up, so does the XP  and Gold penalty in an exponential way.

A warning popup in the interface would be nice to let the player know what he's getting himself into (especially for new players)

If the player is to dumb, well heck he can be demoted to an inferior rank and end up without any money in the bank.

That would certainly calm down this kind of clan!

• Like 1

As a consequenze to this kind of trolling the devs announced that derelicts will be invulnerable to friendly (green) fire.

Thatll sort at least one problem with these kind of "players". (I hardly call them players since they are trolls, not playing the game its meant to be played)

Also as Maturin said players with excessive green on green damage on their account will get wiped.

He already got a few thousand minus XP for this action. -10 times XP for the sunk Bellona.