Game-Labs Forum

Attack Bug

BR549

I submitted an in-game F11 report as well.   So myself and 7 others were in 2 groups attacking enemy fleets in our nation's waters.  The fleet targeted consisted of two 3rd Rates, 1 Constitution, 2 Renommee, 1 Frigate and a Cerberus.  There were 3 other NPC groups within our attack circle as well as all 8 Clan mates in our 2 groups. The counter reaches 0 and the message pops up you're attacking a Cerberus.   Only 1 problem, the Cerberus was a Clan Mate within the circle, yet at behind me and at a good distance when the Fleet was targeted.  And yet I was still in the group.  So it drops my Nation and Clan tags the very instant.  Though I was still able to remain in group.  I would like my Clan back and figure out why this happened?

Edited by BR549

I submitted an in-game F11 report as well.   So myself and 7 others were in 2 groups attacking enemy fleets in our nation's waters.  The fleet targeted consisted of two 3rd Rates, 1 Constitution, 2 Renommee, 1 Frigate and a Cerberus.  There were 3 other NPC groups within our attack circle as well as all 8 Clan mates in our 2 groups. The counter reaches 0 and the message pops up you're attacking a Cerberus.   Only 1 problem, the Cerberus was a Clan Mate within the circle, yet at behind me and at a good distance when the Fleet was targeted.  And yet I was still in the group.  So it drops my Nation and Clan tags the very instant.  Though I was still able to remain in group.  I would like my Clan back and figure out why this happened?

I assume your name is Zeuxis, right?

According to the report, you have attacked a wrong target (your clan member) as you have mentioned that the game asked you if you want to attack. There must have been a misclick and you didn't read the message that you are becoming a pirate if you would attack the ship. Please, read it more carefully next time.

The only way to return to Denmark is to recreate the character, remember that rank and craft experience linked to the steam account so you will not lose it on deleting the current character

• Like 1

Yes, Zeuxis is my charcater.  Thanks for the information.  I do NOT remember an extra confirming click, might have been.  Sorry for the delay in responding, just got out of the hospital. Thanks again for the info.

Not a problem, Captain. Hope all is well and you will also recover from the misclick issue