Game-Labs Forum

Client keeps crashing or not responding

kwgirishace

so every time I play eventually the client goes down I have the hardware to run it GTX 770 but I will play like one battle or more and random sailing around the map and the game with alt tab but can still hear the game audio in the background but can't alt tab back into the game have to restart the game has happened already 6 times been playing it for 3 hours but sadly not for sure if it is mistake if this error keeps happening

When it happens, are you using the "Submit Crash Report" option before playing the game again?  Please do so!

Meanwhile, please try different video drivers and shut down other applications such as Shadow Play or whatnot.  This kind of problem is usually related to conflict with another program, old/bad drivers, or other local system issues.

I'm having a similar issue where I have to start the game 3 times before it runs (3rd times the charm) and when it does run if I click the mouse to fire several times the game crashes on me.

Happened about 7 or 8 times today alone.

My advice is to remember that this game just got released so we can expect a few problems.

There is no submit a crash report it just alt tab and when I try to rerun naval action it shows a black box in the top left and then I have to restart it only for the same issue to happen again

There should be the option if you start the game from steam.  Instead of clicking play game, select submit bug report.