Game-Labs Forum

Forum section only for patch notes

Hi, I often see patches on steam for naval action and I always have to go in the different sections having to spend time searching for the patch notes which I think is odd. It would make sense to me that we make a section in the forum for patch notes only to make life easier for me and those that come here mainly to search for patch notes.

Normally I look in the steam announcement section of steam games but since we don't have a steam page for this game yet I think that a similar page, in the form of a new forum section, should exist on this page to separate it from the rest of the clutter.

Hi, I often see patches on steam for naval action and I always have to go in the different sections having to spend time searching for the patch notes which I think is odd. It would make sense to me that we make a section in the forum for patch notes only to make life easier for me and those that come here mainly to search for patch notes.

Normally I look in the steam announcement section of steam games but since we don't have a steam page for this game yet I think that a similar page, in the form of a new forum section, should exist on this page to separate it from the rest of the clutter.

I like this idea myself.  If nothing else, the patch notes could be put into the "Announcements" forum.  That said, you can always find Patch Notes for Sea Trials on the forum of that name.