Game-Labs Forum

server switch questions

Peiper

I am currently on the PVP server.  I do not PVP, but my favorite ships require me to PVP to replace.  I like to support my guild through crafting and periodically go out in my Wasas or Santis and just wreck PVE targets or search out shipwrecks.  I find it relaxing and I find it fun to do.  I used to PVP, raid ports and stuff.  I do not like the rat race, time sink, etc....  I used to craft 1st rates once a day for my guild.  But the fun is gone.  

So I am considering transferring all my hard earned stuff from PVP to the PVE server.  I will miss my friends, but having been reduced to crafting only because I find taking out my favorite ships too stressful.  There is nothing fun left in the game for me.  (If I can't replace my favorite ships via PVE, it stresses me out.  One server connection loss or miscalculation and I lose a ship never to be able to craft a new one again.)  I have two rear admirals, high level crafters (now one, because the server combined).  I will NOT grind up another.  

How do I transfer my assets to the PVE server?  Either that, or when will you remove the 1st rates and Wasa from the PVP wall? 

Peiper at the Gates of Dawn

Well, there is also a third option just selling to the AI, Open market or just scrap it.

You can't transfer all your stuff to the PvE server, the only thing you can transfer is rank and labour hours and so far I know they will atm will not remove it from the PvP or Victory mark place. but 2nd rates are a good option if you know how to sail the ships.

My God, 

I'm sorry I asked.  

I've put in hundreds of hours into this game.  I've lead a successful guild.  I have earned just about everything in the game on two characters on two different servers.  Do you really think I want to grind my way up AGAIN in PVE.  No fuggin way.

If I want to sit on my butt and sail around and kill mobs, I've earned that right.  I'm not here to be cannon fodder for PVPers.  Could I 'Git Good?'  Sure I could, but I've already been there, done that.  I don't want to do it again.  

Everyone plays the game for their own reasons.  Some like to PVP, some like to trade, some like to craft, some like to blow up mobs.  I blow up mobs and craft.  I craft to help others and blow up mobs for pleasure.  I do so in the ships I craft or earn by blowing up mobs.  That's what I enjoy.  Game Labs has removed my ability to replace my losses.  Until they restore that ability, I will not play in PVP.  Because I refuse to stress myself out taking out my one remaining Santi and Wasa, it means I don't play anymore.  I don't play anymore means one less player in their game, and I log on less and less often to craft because if all I'm doing is logging on for 5 minutes to make cannons for my guild with no pleasure in it for me, then fug it.  

I don't care at all what you think I should do with myself.  I'm not here to please you.  I simply want what I've earned time and time again and I want to rest on my laurels.  Game Labs hasn't learned the lesson that once a player has earned something, it's a mistake to take it away.  They also seem to want to force players to behave in a certain way (play PVP) because they BELIEVE that's the heart of their game.  Well, not everyone plays for that, and they're alienating people like me who play for different reasons.  The result is less players when they could simply let everyone play for their own reasons.  If they want to reward pvp, fine.  Give out some paint jobs, sail colors, new mast heads or decorations - bragging rights stuff.  But don't punish the rest of us because we don't play the way others do.  Do not put some ships or gear behind PVP walls and expect us to do with less because you want us to play a certain way. 

Peiper at the Gates of Dawn 

• Like 1

Well u can always switch to a nation with the biggest safezone aka GB, France, España or Russia got to the bermuda's. To some extend also VP.

Almost no pvp there lots of resources and the PvE captials of the servers

Captain, apologies for not being able to help. There is no server to server transfer functionality at this stage. We do not know yet if this functionality will appear in a reasonable time, as there are other more important priorities.