Game-Labs Forum

Adjusting some rules.

Ok folks if you never have read the Forum rules here they are.

Now what I would like to suggest is that at least one of them be adjusted.

2. Ranting and trolling

A rant is a post that is filled with angry and counterproductive comments. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Trolling is when you structure your posts to anger and insult other players to achieve an emotional response. Please post your thoughts clearly and avoid trolling.

This should include any one that declares they don't play the game or have uninstalled and keep posting over and over about how bad the game currently is.  I mean if your not even playing than how do you know it's bad or good, so your only trolling the post.  I been seeing a lot of folks that declare they aren't playing posting over and over the same crap and trolling other nations post cause they don't like the direction of the game.

I think a bit of edit to the rules to include these guys and maybe a little enforceing the rules on them would remind them this isn't there game, it's the Devs game after all.

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

"Agree or get banned"

I dont see how people stating that they stopped playing because of this patch is ranting or trolling.

It's the new way to freedom of speech since when a lot of countries (in particular USA) has become obsessed by political correctness, hate speech and other things like that.

If you do not share the prevailing opinion and/or if you dare to raise strongly critic opinions against the mainstream ideas you shall be excluded from any public speech.

Instead of answering on the merits and with arguments, they ask for censorhip againsts the dissenting opinions.

I do not blame them anyway, since they were conditioned to think that way because they are obliged to by an incredible social and political pressure in those countries. The actual mistake is rather assuming that it should be the same all over the world.

Edited by victor