Game-Labs Forum

Portbattle Mechanics

Portbattles might become much more interisting if certain numbers of Ships might be limited.

Regarding 'Eve Alliance Tournaments' where certain ships got a number (here Battle Rating) were summed up and they were not allowed to have a max battlerating it will introduce Tactics to these battles.

Not just having the full amount of max ships.

for a 4th rate it might be 25 Ppl but max 15x biggest 4th rates / 10x 5th and / 5x 6th (mortars and security)

Edited by rahzor
  • Like 1

I like it, it would bring more diversity.

But i think that the "normal" port battles should stay too, we could have normal port battles for regional capitals and for the rest the other type of PB.

It would also enable new players to have a chance to be in a port battle and thus more players staying in the game (hopefully)

On 9/11/2017 at 1:36 PM, rahzor said:

Portbattles might become much more interisting if certain numbers of Ships might be limited.

Regarding 'Eve Alliance Tournaments' where certain ships got a number (here Battle Rating) were summed up and they were not allowed to have a max battlerating it will introduce Tactics to these battles.

Not just having the full amount of max ships.

for a 4th rate it might be 25 Ppl but max 15x biggest 4th rates / 10x 5th and / 5x 6th (mortars and security)

Good luck we have been making suggestions along this line for 18 plus months that I know of