Game-Labs Forum

Danish-Norwigian Line ships

RasmusEmil

It cant be that its only english, french and US ships how is added to the game, there is not a single Scandinavian ship in the game yet, and we where some of the greatest seafaring nations. xD

Norske Løve blev søsat i 1765, og hun er opkaldt efter det danske/norske symbol. I 1772 blev hun omdøbt til Øresund, og blev derefter brugt som bevogtningsskib i Øresund og kystfarvandene omkring Danmark. Hun blev slettet fra flåden i 1798.

Orginalens data
- Længde: 48,93 m
- Bredde: 9,70 m
- Dybdegang: 5,07 m
- Deplacement: 1.076 tons.

- 70 kanoner/guns. (24 pounder on the main gun deck)

- Bemanding 465 man/crew.

Norske Løve(norwigian Lion) was built in 1765 and is called after the Danish/Norwigian symbol, and that makes it a great symbol for the danish Norwigian nation. In 1772 she was renamed Øresund and was used as a gaurd ship in the waters around Denmark and in 1798 she was taken out of cormission.

5141.jpg

2 minutes ago, SteelSandwich said:

With the wasa, the christian vii, the indiamen and the yacht the scandinavians are served plenty.

Given that the dutch are still empty handed is a true shame and a shortcoming of this game. 

May you spare a moment to talk about the ships of Venice?

ISkKiHX.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, RasmusEmil said:

Le gross ventre is a Dutch ship......

Man, it means "The Fat Belly" in French, it's a french ship, made from the Belle Poule plans but with a bigger hold and less guns. On the figurehead there is some ⚜, it's the heraldic symbol of France.
You can also see it's a French ship with the "toilets" near the bowsprit, every French ship in game have "toilets" there.