Game-Labs Forum

Clan Management

Enemy

Hello,

i am a member from the German Clan DKF on PvP EU  Vereinigde Provincien.

Our Clan-Leader/Creator is offline since 26 days because he is in Hospital and none of the left Members can contact him. As most players stopped playing the game we also dont have any active officer and are stuck in rebuilding the Clan. We dont know when or if our Clan-Leader comes back to the game.

Is it possible for you to promote me or Horrido28 from DKF to the Clan-Leader until he comes back? Actually we cant build the warehouse, cant invite players (only if we get one of the former officers to an invite,which is also difficult) and are struggeling with keeping players in the clan. 

regards Enemy

5 hours ago, Barberouge said:

For security reasons, it isn't possible to switch the clan leader. You should try to ask the clan leader to leave the clan, and then the leadership will be transfered to an officer.

no it's not for security reasons....officers and clan leader have same abilities excepting rank changes.  you speak rubbish.

Edited by Fastidius
  • Like 1

I had the same experience over a year ago with RGL Clan..  

We couldn't believe that game support doesn't even pass the clan leader to an active member though admins should be able to see that the old one didn't play in months..

If you want to keep the clan alive you have to live with a shrinking playerbase and no options to promote ppl. Or you need to abandon your clan, go to another, create a new one with a different name. I am [KINGS] now.. But i was and always will be RGL. And it is sad that clans weren't deleted in the wipe aswell.. 

Speaking of security reasons is pathetic if you cant even see a history in clan warehouse..

Pass clan leader to a trustworthy member of clan is an security issue, while stolen goods with no chance to find the thief is not?

Nice one.. 

well the only thing we know from him is that he is in the intensive care unit in hospital so we have no chance to contact him. he is offline now for 28 days. 

so how should we get him to leave???

also the former clan leader ATOMIC TIGER left clan without telling anyone and the leadership switched to Wolle van Schapen. We cant contact him due to his situation. 

Now you tell me that it isnt possible to switch the leadership to an active clan-member? honestly this is very sad and dissapointing. We, the DKF pulled about 35 players from our warthunder clan into this game and now you cant even give us this little help. 

thx a lot !!!!

edit :

also if he would leave( which we cant ask him) the leadership could also swap to the next inactive officer. what a help for us.

Edited by Enemy
  • Like 2