Game-Labs Forum

LAST is not recruiting

LAST (Loose Affiliation of Solo Talent) is not recruiting.

We never were recruiting and never will recruit. We do not want you in our group and honestly only barely tolerate you and your ilk outside of our group. In fact there is no group...just me and I'm a total jerk. Only an insanely lonely malcontent would consider joining and I have no interest in working with someone like me, err ah, I mean like that...or anyone for that matter.

RECRUITING PROCEDURE

There is none...we (as in I) don't want you.

QUALIFICATIONS

The mere fact you would want to join is reason enough to dis-qualify you.

LEADERSHIP POSITIONS

None...it's me...just me...I'm king rat, the big cheese, numero uno, top guy, head honcho, his majesty...get it? No room for you, none, zero, zilch, squat, nadda, zip, all full, no vacancy.

PERKS

Are you really still reading this? Are you clueless as to what the answer is? NOTHING...you get absolutely diddily...god you're thick.

OR MOTTO

Thought this one up myself "LEAVE ME ALONE." I think it's kind of catchy, short but divisive.

RULES OF THE CLAN

None...and if there were rules I would have both made them and broken them. So I don't make any because I can't be trusted to follow any.

WEB SITE

www.areyoukiddingmeIdon'twantyou.net

• Like 3

Let me begin by saying the person who posted this (myself) is in no way affiliated with LAST. He (me) has been removed from the rosters and severely reprimanded, but not necessarily in that order. We (I) have clearly refused to state in the unwritten and non-verbal charters of LAST, that no member (meaning me) will attempt to persuade any other player to become a member of LAST. In his (my) defense I did not however break any unwritten and non-verbal rules because I (we) did in fact not attempt to recruit anyone. The fact is that I (me) attempted to dissuade players from joining. With this new information coming to light I (us) would like to reapply for re-admittance into LAST. Sadly though the rosters of LAST (being only me) are full. Very sorry for any misunderstanding...nothing to see here...move along.

Edited by Rosebud