Game-Labs Forum

Display Drivers Crash And Recover

kwgirishace

Based on another game's issues similar to this - I have to ask:  Is there a console command to turn OFF tesselation?

I've had issues in more than one game recently with improperly implemeted tesselation causing the same exact crash (though I couldn't tell you if NVIDIA or the game devs were the root cause)

• 2 weeks later...

i. I just wanted to let u all know I have found a fix to this working on the assumption that we all have a standard clock speed and a boosted clock speed on our GPU.

I have a factory limit of I think 1157mhzbut my boost is 1212mhz. if I remember correctly. I crashed out of game like multiple times in a 3hour period. however I believe it is  an issue with the engine of the game as I solved this problem (for me that is) with another game that runs the same engine. if u have a boosted clock speed u need to download a program like Precision X16 or something similar for Your Graphics card. when you have don this open it up and under clock your card back down to the normal MHZ ( mine back to 1157mhz from 1212mhz a drop of 55mhz). once I did this I have had no more crashing to desktops or Display driver resets.

I hope this helps out people and solve a frustrating problem

;)