Game-Labs Forum

This tribunal is against the clan KF(Kungliga Flottan) for abusing flag mechanics to prevent us from launching an attack on Codrington, at about 20:30 server time my clan was making preparations for an assault on Codrington. A player named "King Gustavus Adolphus" bought the flag and we figured they would bring the flag to Codrington, we set up just to the east of the port after a 10 minute sail. However judging from KF refusing to answer our question on where the flag was, instead responding with "buhu" and "We are playing the game how we want, just like you are..." A group of about 13 ships myself included waited outside Codrington for the entire duration of the flag, but it was never planted and trolling was the only response we got to our question. I originally didn't want to post this into Tribunal because of the flame war that it will most likely create, but for the sake of the game this blatant trolling and abuse of game mechanics has to be exposed. This was witnessed by many players in Sweden and succeeded in ruining the assault on Codrington and wasting the time of everyone that participated. Below I will provide screenshots of the flag carrier who turned out to be a Kadett that joined Sweden on March,12,2016.

http://prntscr.com/anexat
http://prntscr.com/anexr9
http://prntscr.com/anexx1

I will also provide the chat logs if a moderator would be interested. (To clarify this is not against all KF members, only those responsible for this abuse.)

• Like 1

I never get involved in these but there is a time for everything.

I was there and not only did they ruin others time to play the game by doing this childish thing and then go to chat to taunt people waiting at the port to cap it, that have nothing to do with their stupidity or involved in their clan dispute.

One other serious point I must make is due to their actions it is just about a act of treason doing what they did.

The port battle that followed after this incident  that  took place at English Harbor was the launching point of many of the attackers  that came from that very port that they never planted the flag at Codrington.

I have a very hard time believing there was not treacherous dealings going on , coincidence factor is way too high.

Deliberate  helping of the enemy to  launch an attack on another Swedish port needs to be addressed.

Going out of your way to buy a flag and not use it to grief others should have a strong penalty like flag buying privelages suspended till they learn to play nice.

We do not need this crap type of play in this game.

Since this account has existed for some time, it is highly unlikely that an alternate character was created with the specific intent to block the flag.  That said, internal discussions on flags and port battles are ongoing (and there may even be an entire thread laying around here somewhere with Admin's feel on this) and will likely change to deal with this in a later feature release.

For now, I know it's no fun, it's definitely annoying, but at this time it does not make sense to pull the developers off of software development to deal with this particular issue.

• Like 4