Game-Labs Forum

Anyone else having trouble with not receiving things from the market?

Cmdr Thrudd

I've had two market issues this week and have bug reported them but I was wondering if anyone else had been having similar problems.

A couple of days ago I claimed 10 crafting notes from a contract but the results window bugged out and I never got my 10 notes. Then I put an exceptional Cerberus on the market yesterday and today its gone but I've received no payment and there's no record  in my emails of my ship either going onto the market or being sold. I know I put it on the market as apart from seeing it there a few times my clan mate and I discussed the price after I put it up and he saw it.

I get that it's early access and stuff like this can and will happen but is anyone else having weird market issues?

I've had two market issues this week and have bug reported them but I was wondering if anyone else had been having similar problems.

A couple of days ago I claimed 10 crafting notes from a contract but the results window bugged out and I never got my 10 notes. Then I put an exceptional Cerberus on the market yesterday and today its gone but I've received no payment and there's no record  in my emails of my ship either going onto the market or being sold. I know I put it on the market as apart from seeing it there a few times my clan mate and I discussed the price after I put it up and he saw it.

I get that it's early access and stuff like this can and will happen but is anyone else having weird market issues?

what is your player name in game and server?