Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action crash

Ness

Hi,*

I just achived the download of Naval Action but when I launch the app by steam i only get crashes. 

I don't have any rapport. I'm on win10

Thank you

Please, provide more info: Win10 32 or 64 bit, GPU name (it must support Direct X11 and shader model 5).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem with XP, some people tell me is a bug. They give me many times minus XP , negative.

Last time I just sink alone the ship, my friends in battle receive  100, and 150, but they see I was the best fighting and me receive -15 XP near Key west.

How is possible, ?? I can not grew up in the game because the Bug give me many times  -XP and Im not fighting my own countries ships.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

sorry gave you cpu temps my card runs at 30 idle and game running 33 -35 and also system is water cooled what happened could it be that some ai ships were firing still while boarding maybe but tested everything again game running fine cpu and gpu temps are fine no spikes .

If you are runing Win 10, try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action).

By the way, I can't find the report name with either Toothy Grin Took or stugreen82 name, are you sure you posted it correctly?

• 2 months later...

I´m getting a chrash report if Ißm trying to start the game:

The Game chrashed.

The chrash report folder namend"2016-04-11_000906.

It would be great if you´d send it to the developers of the game!

Also I´m unable to attach the crash file....

Just reinstalled windows btw

would be grateful for help