Game-Labs Forum

Looking for active EU Fleet (PVP EU 1 or 3)

41yr old Aussie in Denmark here looking for a fleet to join.

Must be an elder group...I have 4 kids (3 teenagers) so id like grown up time (whisky included) and enjoy a good laugh with a bit of banta etc.

Not interested in ranks, leaders and all that shite that comes with most groups these days.

Teamspeak a must. (and bloody push to talk)..dont want to hear chip eaters or ya wife kicking the shit out of you because you havent taken the rubbish out yet.

Need the right crew to make me want to join and start having a laugh again on my days off work and really want to get into this game.

Currently on PVP 3 (British) but will to go Pirate.

Steam: Robaroo Wallafox

41yr old Aussie in Denmark here looking for a fleet to join.
Must be an elder group...I have 4 kids (3 teenagers) so id like grown up time (whisky included) and enjoy a good laugh with a bit of banta etc.
Not interested in ranks, leaders and all that shite that comes with most groups these days.
Teamspeak a must. (and bloody push to talk)..dont want to hear chip eaters or ya wife kicking the shit out of you because you havent taken the rubbish out yet.
Need the right crew to make me want to join and start having a laugh again on my days off work and really want to get into this game.
Currently on PVP 3 (British) but will to go Pirate.

Steam: Robaroo Wallafox

Whats wrong with you? Who wouldn't want to hear a guy kicked in the ass cause he didn't take the trash out?