Game-Labs Forum

Mouse Sensitivity Slider

I find myself wishing that the sensitivity for aiming and looking around could be configured independently.

I was thinking there should be a slider for gunnery aim mode, for in-battle surveying when not aiming, and for the camera speed in the world space

Things like this should be PRIORITY

actually playing the game causing PAIN is not acceptable and they need to make it more comfortable and configurable for EVERYONE

personally i dont like having to use the RMB to look around - it is HURTING my hand and i with there was a keymap for 'toggle mouselook'

Things like this should be PRIORITY

actually playing the game causing PAIN is not acceptable and they need to make it more comfortable and configurable for EVERYONE

personally i dont like having to use the RMB to look around - it is HURTING my hand and i with there was a keymap for 'toggle mouselook'

I don't think such level of theatrics are needed. It is a sorely needed function, bit it's lack is hardly a life-threatening risk.

I don't think such level of theatrics are needed. It is a sorely needed function, bit it's lack is hardly a life-threatening risk.

If someone is having major issue with customization of the controls it can be a real turn-off in a game.  You might not care about people's comfort while playing - but you might care if people decide not to play because of this issue.