Game-Labs Forum

How do I get back to the main menu?

Oceanus

Hi,

I don't how to get to the main menu screen.  This morning in the PvE One server I clicked on the Sail button just to sail around a bit before entering a battle against the AI.  Well, after I was done sailing I exited the game and when I start the game again it puts back in port.  I'm not sure how to get to the main menu screen.  I've exited the game and started it back up numerous times.  I've restarted my computer to see if that was the problem.  I have tried starting the game from the Naval Action Beta icon as well as through Steam.  Every time I log in through the PvE One server I start from my port.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Hi,

I don't how to get to the main menu screen.  This morning in the PvE One server I clicked on the Sail button just to sail around a bit before entering a battle against the AI.  Well, after I was done sailing I exited the game and when I start the game again it puts back in port.  I'm not sure how to get to the main menu screen.  I've exited the game and started it back up numerous times.  I've restarted my computer to see if that was the problem.  I have tried starting the game from the Naval Action Beta icon as well as through Steam.  Every time I log in through the PvE One server I start from my port.

Any suggestions are welcome.

What specifically are you trying to do - which buttons do you expect to be on the "Main Menu" screen?

That's the Port screen.  Are you at sea in your ship?

Yes.  I was at the port screen when I first logged in.  Like I said I clicked on the Sail button to sail around a bit.  Now, when I start the game it doesn't take me to the Port screen.  It takes me to open world and I'm at my port on the water.  I would like to go back to the port screen but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.

The port screen actually means you are in port with your ship. If you want access to this screen, you need to sail you ship back to a town and click 'enter port' (or something close to that) once you are really close to the town.

~Brigand

• Like 2

The port screen actually means you are in port with your ship. If you want access to this screen, you need to sail you ship back to a town and click 'enter port' (or something close to that) once you are really close to the town.

~Brigand

Bingo!  I didn't realize that message was clickable.  Thank you Brigand!

Thanks for the help too, Henry!