Game-Labs Forum

Ammo types and ammo limit

...Running out of ammunition just wasn't a realistic possibility for a warship.  A merchant perhaps, but I do think this would just turn in to a pedantic part of getting ready for sea.  As it is, repair kits become a bit tedious to restock from time to time...

I like this guy.

We went over the limited ammo bit a while ago.  Looking at historical load-outs for warships starting a patrol, they would be able to fight many large scale engagements and still come home with extra.  I don't have the time to find the topic right now, but it's out there.  Running out of ammunition just wasn't a realistic possibility for a warship.  A merchant perhaps, but I do think this would just turn in to a pedantic part of getting ready for sea.  As it is, repair kits become a bit tedious to restock from time to time.  Ammo should be realistically automatically restocked at every opportunity in port, and it would just get frustrating if certain ports carried certain size ammunition.  Not that good for gameplay.

I like this guy.

Then be sure you have enough ammo to last awhile yes it wasnt a option to run out so its up to the captain to make sure there is enough ammo.. It is not hard to do.

• Like 1