Game-Labs Forum

Different Way to Level up

• There is already a thread about XP

The first thing was to XP and exploring. The easier way to discourage afk boting is to make people get xp for joining ports. Each new port you join give you XP. Some special port good hided could give you some special reward. Same things to join pacific with small ports in to get special reward.

• Xp while crafting

There is xp in craft but it's separate than xp in sea. It means you have to sails and fight to level up althought you can be a perfect trader/crafter. It's stupid. Why can't i sail in big ship if i craft a lot. I should get xp in craft and general xp for craft

• XP for trade

XP could be given to trader who make benefits while trading. To discourage troll and exploit, traders have to make profits to get xp. For example 10 gold benefit give you 1xp

• XP for fight

As now

• Like 1

• Xp while crafting

There is xp in craft but it's separate than xp in sea. It means you have to sails and fight to level up althought you can be a perfect trader/crafter. It's stupid. Why can't i sail in big ship if i craft a lot. I should get xp in craft and general xp for craft

Well, since a 1st rate is ought to be a 'privilege', can you imagine seeing someone sailing in a santi when they have NEVER fired even a single shot?

Because theoretically that is what can happen. One can craft SO many ships, and yet have no clue how to put a canon on a ship.

• Like 2

Well, since a 1st rate is ought to be a 'privilege', can you imagine seeing someone sailing in a santi when they have NEVER fired even a single shot?

Because theoretically that is what can happen. One can craft SO many ships, and yet have no clue how to put a canon on a ship.

While your point is valid, there has to also be a way for a trader to advance without forcing them to fight.  Otherwise there would be no way to acquire a retourship (when the Amsterdam is added) without fighting.

Sol are special ships where mark of victory will be needed. Atm, we need page note to craft good ship. We can imagine building sol will need page note and pvpawardprice to craft them.

So a trader will be able to sail on consti maybe but nothing bigger and at his own risk.

I make this thread because i don't have many time to play and i'm forced to choose a kind of gameplay.

I would have really loved to be able to craft but as there is no point to do so and to be able to be part of pvp with a good ship i'm just grinding...

I would have love to make the craft and sometimes go in the sea to enjoy a strong ship.

Now you craft or you grind or you explore....

Well there is an idea to kinda prevent ultimate PvE grinding for progression.

As we are playing a PvP game (at least for now and this server) we may have to sink a certain ammount of "tonnage" (most likely BR related) from players.

To progress a rank we may need to sink 300BR (dependant on the rank you are) worth of ships in a PvP situation.

With this in mind you could easily propose your idea, Plerrick and you wont see herp-a-derps in 1st rates