Game-Labs Forum

Redeemable ships

Id like to thank the devs for this little gift. I only just noticed i can redeem 2 vics, 2 bels and 2 frigates.

Since i have more gold than i can shake a stick at by this point - had millions b4 the redeems came - i'm ok, but this will help others out i am sure.

By giving more redeemables does this mean the major patch is delayed further though?

• Like 1

They are for testing of the "Wacky patch - 6.9". Admin stated that they would like us all to try out the "wacky" stuff and to do this they have given us all a bunch of ships. Preferably they would like us all to have 2-3 battles in SoL, 2-3 battles in frigates and 2-3 battles in smaller ships so that we can voice our opinion on the "Wacky patch" ^^ 

Like Alex Connor said the redeemables will be gone  after the wipe/patch coming (Hopefully and only if there is no more delays) wednesday/thursday this week. 
- That said, Admin stated that we will all be granted a very small amount of gold after the wipe so that we won't have to run around in 4gun Lynx's. ^^