Game-Labs Forum

Well that killed it

Justme

Been watching to many vids of this game, fired up Sid Meier's Pirates on my Xbox 360 and it just is not the same.

Still fun tho, just not as much as it used to be. Makes we want to play this more lol.

Edited by Justme
  • Like 1

Is there a difference between the X-Box 360 and PC version? I still have the PC version and still play it. (Honestly, it has aged quite well, unlike PotBS)

Been such a long time since I played a PC version of the game, I honestly could not tell you. I know there is a dancing mini game( governors daughters) that is not there on the PC version. Beyond that not much different. There is Wii versions that is horrid that also has a different way to attack the forts in town.

Been such a long time since I played a PC version of the game, I honestly could not tell you. I know there is a dancing mini game( governors daughters) that is not there on the PC version. Beyond that not much different. There is Wii versions that is horrid that also has a different way to attack the forts in town.

The PC version does have the dancing missions/mini-game as well. 

Sid's Pirates! definitely isn't as in depth or complex compared to say Naval Action or PotBS, but it still makes a good game (in my opinion and PC version anyway). It's a more casual approach that can be challenging (I've tried many a time to get everything done on the more stressing difficulties.) 

It is currently available on Steam for 10.00 U.S. Dollars, with "Overwhelmingly Positive" reviews, if your keen to give it a look.